We would like to inform you that:
- The personal data controller, or the entity deciding how the data you have provided will be used, is the company operating under the business name of BALAJCZA Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Kotylion 2 in Warsaw (post code: 02-860), telephone number + 48 22 643 47 94, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter: “Controller”).
- Your personal data will be collected and processed for the purpose of sending you information from the world of foreign languages, cultural differences and travel, in the form of the Fanletter, on the basis of the legally justified interests pursued by the Controller, mentioned in Article 6 (1)(f) of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal EU .L No 119, page 1).
- Your personal data may be disclosed by the Controller to its related parties, i.e. Controlling Consulting sp. z o. o., as well as other entities or business partners, in order to achieve the purpose of processing specified in paragraph 2. The Controller shall observe due care and shall ensure appropriate means of protection where data are disclosed to entities within the integrated European Economic Area or in countries outside this area in order to achieve the purposes of processing your personal data.
- Your data will be stored for a period no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed – i.e. until the Controller’s offer has services and products that you can be interested in – unless you cancel the delivery of the Fanletter.
- We would like to inform you at the same time that you have the right to demand access to your personal data from the Controller, their correction, removal or restriction of processing, and right to oppose their processing, as well as the right to transfer data – should you wish to exercise these rights, please contact the Controller in order to verify the identity of the person. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in connection with a breach of personal data protection.