BALAJCZA Specialized Translations provides the following types of interpreting services:
- simultaneous interpreting
Interpreting of this kind is performed on an ongoing basis over the speech of the speaker. There are a number of options:
- interpreting in a cabin - always conducted by two interpreters in a soundproof booth and using equipment for sound transmission; it requires the cooperation of two interpreters, changing at half-hour intervals; it is most often used during international conferences, congresses, etc.
- whispered interpreting - French origin “chuchotage”: the interpreter translates simultaneously in a low voice the speech of the speaker for a small group of (usually two- or three-) listeners
- consecutive interpreting
Here the interpreter starts interpreting once the speaker has finished a part of their speech. Most often this service is used during official speeches, conferences, business talks and business meetings. If carried out at a state office or in a court, the services of a sworn translator may be required.
- by telephone - the interpreter works on the phone at the client’s site or through the use of modern telecommunication technologies that allow the juxtaposition of a conversation between three telephone lines at the same time. The interpreter can talk on the phone with the client and at the same time with the person speaking in a foreign language: all three people can hear each other.
- during a client’s trip - an interpreter accompanies our client during their entire trip (travel and stay) in Poland, but also abroad
- while recording audio / video – the work of our interpreters can be recorded on audio or video
- film dubbing- a translator prepares the text for the dubbing of a film